This website has been created to inform about services offered by Micolet as well as to attend potential customers, commercial contact and job applications.
The website www.micolet.co.uk is managed by:
Corporate name: Micolet Web, S.L.
Intra-community VAT: ESB95808770
Headquarter: Avenida Ribera de Axpe 11, 2D - 202. 48950 Erandio - Bizkaia
Registered in the mercantile registry of Bizkaia (Spain) Tome 5538, Sheet 205, Page BI-66348.
Micolet is a trademark registered on EUIPO No 016681199
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December of Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that personal data provided through our website www.micolet.co.uk (Micolet), be classed as confidential and will be stored in databases owned by Micolet Web S.L. (hereinafter Micolet Web), duly registered in the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
User can exercise this right access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition according to the Organic Law 15/1999, 13 December, Personal Data Protection, via email firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail to Micolet Web S.L. Avenida Ribera de Axpe 11, 2D - 202. 48950 Erandio - Bizkaia or in terms of applicable regulation.
Data Storage and Security
Micolet Web has adopted high-security levels concerning collected data and has developed all the measures and techniques to avoid data loss, alteration, misuse, unauthorized access and data theft of the provided information.
Nevertheless, it is necessary to recognize that a completely safe online environment does not exist. For this reason, Micolet is not responsible for illegal interception or violation of the systems and databases from unauthorized persons. Micolet Web is not responsible for the illegal use of the information obtained by these means.
We collect personal information that is voluntarily submitted during the registration process or in response to requirements already introduced by Micolet Web.
We can also record your IP address (Internet Protocol) in order to help to identify problems in our server and to manage the Web page. The IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer while using the internet. Your IP address is also used to help to identify you within a particular session and to collect general information.
We can request your email during the session. In addition, to ensure that your purchase is successful, we can request the following information: the first and the last name, address, email address, date of birth, phone number and details of the method of payment. We are also able to collect comments and assessments of our products/services acquired on Micolet.
During the session, the Micolet’s Web Users can request resignation or elimination of the account and information of the Micolet Web’s database.
Micolet Web collects and automatically stores the information about the activities of the Users of our website. This information can contain their URL to indicate where it comes from (present or not present in our Web site), which URL they access next (present or not present in our Web), which browser they use, the visited pages, realised searches, publications, purchases or sales, messages, etc.
Use of information
To guarantee an excellent service and to provide User with a fast and reliable service, Micolet Web require some personal data. Collecting this information allows us to offer services that suit best to your needs. Likewise, it permits Micolet Web to communicate through different media (including mail, SMS, etc.) and promote services that may interest you. We collect personal data in order:
- To proceed the billing and orders made by users
- To get in touch with you directly each time when Micolet considers it as necessary in order to offer you the best through different media and means of communication (including mail, SMS, etc.), offers of products and/or services.
- To develop intern research on the interests, habits and demographics of Users in order to understand their needs and interests, offering a better service or provide them with related information.
- To improve our commercial and promotional initiatives in order to analyse the most visited pages by Users realized searches, improve and personalize our content, presentation and services
- To send information and messages about our new products and/or services, to share publicity and promotional banners, with an interest of our users, as well as notifications about Micolet Web, and all the information that we think may be useful for you. If the User wishes he may request to be excluded from the lists for the delivery of promotional or advertising information.
- To share Personal data with “outsourcing” companies and services that contribute to improving operations through Micolet web platform, such as, payment services, secure or with intermediate in the payment management. (without limitation) payment services, secure or with intermediate in the payment management. These companies or internet websites generally have a similar confidential policy like us. Nevertheless, Micolet Web ensures that certain standards are met by signing agreements whose purpose is the privacy of the Personal Data of our Users. However, Micolet Web is not responsible for the improper use of the Personal Data of the User made by these companies or Internet sites. In some cases, these service providers will be those who collect information directly from the User (for example, if we request that they participate in market research or surveys). In this case, the User will receive notification concerning the participation of a supplier to a service and it will retain to the discretion of the User to provide all information wanted an additional use that supplier can realize. In case if you provide additional information to some service providers. These providers will use this information following their own policy.
- To share User’s Personal Information in case of a conflict to related entities such as Insurance Agencies or Relevant Court that will resolve any occurring disagreements.
Newsletter and electronic communication services
The agreement of the electronic forms and sending them to Micolet, involve the express agreement from the User to receive these following electronic communications:
- Newsletter service: Micolet uses a Personalized Newsletter service through email containing offers, articles, promotions and any other content that is considered relevant for the User. We always offer the possibility to unsubscribe (opt-out) to stop receiving any Newsletter in future. For unsubscribe from commercial/promotional email of Micolet, just click the link at the page header or at the bottom of each newsletter that you receive.
We can also send you email with the followings purposes:
- As a part of the service. For example:
- After registration, notifying you about the account data
- Sending a summary of the services that we offer (reminders)
- Information about the clothes you have ordered
- Promotional emails
- Emails of related services
Our services are available only for persons with the legal capacity of contract. Likewise, those who do not respect these conditions will have to refrain from providing personal information to be included in our database. Nevertheless, they can do it in presence of their parents or guardians confirming our established terms and conditions.
Transfer in specific circumstances
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in corporate control, substantial transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of Micolet Web then, in our discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign the information collected on this Site to one or more parties Relevant.
For all enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service sending an email to email@example.com.